- The Store does not collect any information by automatic means, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store’s User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Store User’s terminal device and accessing them is the operator of the Store.
- Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Store User’s device and proper display of the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
- creating statistics which help to understand how the Store’s Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- The Store uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Shop:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Store;
- “security” cookies used to ensure security, such as those used to detect abuse of authentication within the Store;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about how the Store’s websites are used;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the User’s selected settings and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc;
- “advertising” cookies, allowing to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Store can change their settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their placement on the Store User’s device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- Cookies placed on the Store User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store Operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the Internet browser menu.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.